- Part payment is allowed for online booking for package cost above Rs. 50,000/-per transaction for all Packages.
- IRCTC registered users and Guest users can avail the part payment facility for online booking at www.irctctourism.com.
- IRCTC counters can also use this facility to accommodate the walk-in customers.
- Agents are not authorized for online booking with part payment at www.irctctourism.com.
- The minimum ARP (Advanced Reservation Period) for part payment facility would be for booking done before 35 days from departure date.
- Part Payment is applicable on total booking amount, where the package cost is greater than Rs 50000/-. It will be collected in 2 installments inclusive of GST.
✔ For Domestic/International Air Packages: - 1st payment for 30% amount, Final/ Balance payment for 70%.
✔ For All Other Packages: - 1st payment for 25% amount, Final/Balance payment for 75%.
- If the due/final payment is not done within 30 days prior to departure date , then the request for the final payment would not be accepted & booking would be treated as cancelled & relevant cancellation charges would be applicable.
- Partial cancellation of passengers is not allowed in part payment transactions.
- For any cancellation and part/final payment days are counted excluding the date of departure.
- Tour confirmation number will only be generated after receipt of total package cost by IRCTC.
- Only Full cancellation is allowed on the above transactions with applicable cancellation charges.
Note: In case of any technical error to update the final payment before due date, please mail us at "email@example.com".