|IATA/TAAI/UFTAA/IATO/ADTOI/Ministry of Tourism approved Travel Agents
- Applicant should be a member of IATA/TAAI/UFTAA/IATO/ADTOI or should be recognized from Ministry of Tourism, Government of India.
- The applicant should have a valid PAN number and Service Tax number.
Terms & Conditions
- Agents will be authorized to sell all Tourism products online and will be getting commission online on Cut and Pay basis.
- If the Agent is having its own website then he should preferably promote all Tourism products of IRCTC through his website.
- In case, any agent is found involved in any illegal/fraudulent activity, his appointment shall be immediately cancelled by IRCTC.
- IRCTC reserves the right to cancel the agency of any Agent without assigning any reason after giving a notice of 15 days.
- The authorization will be valid for one year and will be renewed annually on the basis of performance.
- The applicant shall submit the request online through the Registration Form and on his letter head, to the concerned Regional/Zonal offices or corporate office showing interest for becoming the approved Agent of IRCTC to book Tourism products on www.irctctourism.com with photocopies of the documents, as mentioned in the eligibility criteria.
- The Agents will be authorized to get the commsission on selling different tourism products on Cut and Pay basis. For further details regarding commission please email at email@example.com or contact the Tourism Agent Cell.
|Note: All the relevant documents (Self attested) with registration form should reach at the below contact address. The officials will take one month for the processing and issuance of username and password.
Tourism Agent Cell:
Ravinder Singh, Sr. Supervisor, 9717648781
Parul Soni Sr Supervisor, 9717648782
Web : www.irctctourism.com
E-mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org