"IRCTC , Mumbai offers "Bharat Darshan Special Tourist Train", one of the most affordable all inclusive tour package, covering all the important tourist places in the country. Booking of Bharat Darshan Special Tourist Trains is available online on our website. Booking can also be done through our Tourist Facilitation Center, Zonal Offices and Regional Offices.
Route :-Solapur - Kurudwari - Daund - Pune - Kalyan - Vasai - Vadodara - Ahmedabad - Dwarka – Somnath - Ujjain - Indore - Mathura - Agra - Haridwar - Amritsar - Jammu and Back
Itinerary Dated :- 29/07/13 to 10/08/13
Package Tariff :- ₹ 7195/-(Including Service tax)
All prices mentioned are 'Per Person'.
IRCTC offers 'Bharat Darshan Special Tourist Train' one of the most affordable all inclusive tour package, covering all the important tourist places in the country. The Bharat Darshan tour packages costs 7125/- Per Person, which is inclusive of providing comfort of travel by train in 2nd Class Sleeper coach, Besides it, the cost is inclusive of following:
- Hall accommodation at places of night stay/ morning freshening up.
- Pure vegetarian meals.
- Tourist buses for visiting sightseeing spots.
- Tour escorts for announcements and information.
- Security arrangements for each coach (without arms).
- An IRCTC Official on train as Train Superintendent.
- Tour programme is subject to change, any Alteration/Cancellation can be done under unexpected circumstances.
- Passenger should get full briefing about the tour from IRCTC before/after the booking to avoid any confusion.
- We are not responsible for any sort of Expenses of Personal Nature, (including extra fees of monuments) Porterage Service, Natural Calamity, Theft, Accidents, any Loss or damages caused during the tour.
- Entrance fees and guide charges at monuments are not included in the package cost. Own arrangements to be made for this.
- All passengers to strictly follow the Reporting Time as instructed by tour Escorts. Delay in reporting and its consequences will not be responsibility of IRCTC.
- Any other terms and conditions applied as may be decided by IRCTC at any point of time.
| Please Wait....|
Terms and Condition:
- Being a cost value package, personalized service is not viable; hence please converge with the group. In case of any
assistance required do contact our tour Managers.
- Kindly queue up while boarding the busses and don’t rush at the accommodation centre. It is the duty of the co-passengers
to provide seats first for the Handicapped and older people. Please do not request our representative for blocking any seat.
- You should adhere to the time announced by the tour Representatives. failing which you will have to come to the next destination on your own expenses.
- While traveling, there might be some delay in providing food, so old people & diabetic passengers may carry some refreshments.
- Please keep yourself patient and calm during the tour journey and speak politely to all other tourists, staffs and officers on duty. avoid any unlawful arguments and disquieting the beauty of tour programme.
- there may be changes in sightseeing that may be caused due to situations which may arise & the same has to be adhered to.
- You should carry an Identity Card (Voter Card, Driving License, Pan Card, Passport or any Govt. Identity Card) while traveling, this is for verification when needed.
- In case of any problem arising due to some natural calamity or abnormal situation, alternate arrangements will be made for which extra cost is to be borne by the tourists.
- the passengers will have to bear all medical expenses incurred on them, if need arises.
- Please carry your own bedding, regular medicines, doctor’s prescriptions & contact number, torch, umbrella, lock & chain for securing luggage, nylon rope for drying clothes, and water bottle to stock drinking water.
- any other terms and conditions applied as may be decided by IRCTC at any point of time.
|Up to15 days excluding departure date
|8 - 14 days excluding departure date
||25% of the package cost
|4 - 7 days excluding departure date
||50% of the package cost
|Less than 4 days
||100% of the package cost
|IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ strikes/ cancellations/ delay of train/ insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during tour period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip.
For Booking & Details Contact
|Central / Western Zone - Mumbai
||IRCTC Regional Office
Internet Print Centre,
IInd Floor, Main Line Station Bldg,
C.S.T Mumbai - 400001
Tel. No: 022-22644378/79
Mob: 9004082897 / 9004082775