Meal - Morning breakfast with coffee, Lunch, Night dinner/tiffin.
Transport - 47 seater Non push back Non AC bus for pick up from station and sight seeing is arranged.
Where buses are not permitted the tourists have to make their own arrangements on alternative modes. Entrance fees, Pooja, Special Darshan charges, Horse ride and Boating charges are to be borne by the tourist.
Accommodation - Hall Accommodation
Items to Bring - Pillows, Bed Sheet, Nylon rope for drying clothes, Lock and key with chain to secure luggage, Bucket with Mug, Torch Light, Umbrella, Medicines, Plates, Glass, etc.;
Important Notes :
1. Please carry ID card at all times (i.e. Driving License, Voter ID Card,
Ration Card, Pan Card) as proof of identity for cross verification by
Railway authorities. Failure to prove the bonafide identity will attract
penalty by Railway authorities and the same has to be borne by the
2. Alternate Arrangements will be made disruption of tour on account of
natural calamities and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
3. Arrangements will be made for medical attention during sickness while
on tour and the cost will borne by the tourist.
4. The tourist will have to go by the periodical guidelines issued by the
IRCTC authorities on the tour, through announcements and should not
intervene in their working.
5. The tour programme is subject to approval/alteration by the Railway
authorities and the conduct of the tour is dependent on scheduled running
of the train.
6. The decision of IRCTC/SZ will be final on account of problems arising in
the conduct of the tour.
7. The package tour decided by the IRCTC includes Sleeper Class Train Tickets, Pure Vegetarian Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Hall type accommodations and Bus for local sight seeing only. Cost value package.
8. Local sight seeing arranged.
9. Being a cost value package, personalized service is not viable, henceforth kindly converge with the group. In case of any assistance required do contact our company representative.
10. No rude behavior will be entertained, further to which you will be forced to drop from the tour.
11. Kindly queue while boarding the buses and don’t rush at the accommodation centre. Our representative would allot accommodation as specified.
12. Representatives will not block any seats for the passengers as this is not their duty.
13. It is the duty of the co passenger to provide seats first for the Handicapped and old people.
14. You should adhere to the time announced by the tour representatives. Failing which you will have to come to the next destination on your own expenses.
15. While traveling, there might be some delay in providing food, so old people and Diabetic passenger should carry some refreshments.
16. There might be delay in Train arrivals and departures and the train may not be able to follow the train timings for which you will have to bear with us.
17. There may be changes in the sight seeing itinerary that may be caused due to arise of situations that have to be adhered.
18. Announcement made in the train should be followed strictly to have pleasant travel.
19. In case any problem arises during the journey, the company’s decision will be final.
20. The tourist should follow the instruction given by the tour representative and should not interfere in the administration.
21. No smoking and consuming Alcohol in the train.
22. Please carry ID card at all items (like Driving License, Voter ID card, Ration Card, Pan Card) as proof of Identity for cross verification, by Railway Authorities and the same has to be borne by the tourist.
23. Alternate arrangements will be made for disruption of tour on account of natural calamities and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
24. Arrangements will be made for medical attention during sickness and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
25. The tourist will have adhere by the periodical guidelines issued by the authorities on the tour, through announcement and should not intervene in their working and should not cause any inconvenience to co-passengers.
26. If any tourist miss the train at any particular station he/she should reach the next destination on their own. IRCTC will not be responsible for such incidents.
28. The Tour Programme is subject to alterations due to late running of the train.
The final timings and the halt stations will be as per the Railway Order.
29. The decision of IRCTC/South Zone will be final on account of problems arising in
the conduct of the tour.